Running is hard. It’s cold. I don’t want to run. But today I have to. There is one place selling food on campus today and they close in 50 minutes. So I guess I’m running.
But why do I have this goal to begin with?
I write this list to remind myself:
- To keep my heart healthy
- To keep up with my climbing partners on the approach
- To keep up during jujitsu warm ups
- Increase endurance to climb farther and fight harder
- Because it’s difficult and that will make it feel so good when I get good at it
- There are Star Wars races at Disney and I need to go
- For the Jingle Bell Run to raise money for the Arthritis Foundation
- To prove to myself that I can
Alright I feel ready to get that food now. 45 mins until close… wish me luck.